Internship with EduCARE India
EduCARE India is looking for self-motivated and passionate individuals from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization while exploring their own talents and leadership quotient.
EduCARE India’s Volunteer-Internship Programme offers eligible students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain experience in the development and humanitarian sector in an international environment, in line with their academic programme or future work in a field related to one of our missions. Internships are offered at various locations in India depending on the needs and capacity of our initiatives to receive and engage / supervise interns and provide them with meaningful assignments.
An Internship is an arrangement between EduCARE India NGO and an intern (student) or with a university / academic institution representing the intern whereby an individual’s educational experience is enhanced through practical assignments and exposure to the work of the Organization. Internships are not intended for work of a continuing and/or operational nature, nor for work generally performed by a staff member.
The internship opportunities are offered round the year for fresh graduates and students committed to put in their time and talent towards addressing key development and humanitarian issues and work on our projects and programmes. We prefer to work with multi-taskers, who are willing to willing to put-in long hours at the grassroots level and bring value to data analytics, reporting and documentation simultaneously. The NGO also helps university students in completing their Master Dissertation projects.
An intern is an individual who meets the following criteria:
- is at least twenty years of age on the date of application;
- is enrolled in a bachelor’s, master’s or in a doctoral program; or have graduated within the last 2-years from a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral program;
- is a professional of any age, who wishes to gain development sector work experience and skills in order to shift from corporate sector to non-profit sector.
- is fluent in at least one of the working languages of the office of assignment;
- is not related to a staff member;
- has not previously participated in EduCARE India’s NGO (ONG) internship program at the same location;
- has strong writing, research, and organizational skills to support technical cooperation efforts;
- is able to work independently and demonstrate initiative and flexibility to effectively benefit from an internship at the non-profit.
Boarding and Lodging
Residential / Hostel facilities for Staff, Scholars, Fellows, Interns, and Volunteers – EduCARE India
International Internship Program
Indian National Internship Program