Theory of Change
At the core of our organization’s mission, is the goal to integrate regenerative, sustainable, systems solutions into localizing the problems presented by the SDGs.
By creating systems solutions, we are able to apply similar methods and practices to similar local contexts and expand our work. Our work is for the community, by the community, and thus does not necessitate large fundraising efforts nor the engagement of donors as stakeholders.
Just as the nature of our work is complex and interconnected, so are the solutions. What lies in the midst of it all, is our ‘Theory of Change,’ which is outlined below.
- Never stop integrating regenerative sustainable development themes into our work.
- Create community conversations about topics such as the SDGs.
- Help the community learn about itself
- Allow the community to form opinions about itself
- Agitate the collective consciousness and engage the communities in capacity building towards the organization and project goals.
- Build public and private partnerships to support community empowerment through capacity building.
- Create systems solutions to the localized problems that can then later be replicated in other similar local contexts.
Our ‘Theory of Change’ is supported heavily by how our organization is managed. As a lateral organization, we believe in individuals becoming empowered and aligned with our organizational goals as a result of their own objective selfishness.