We have had integrated residential and workplace facilities at various places of our work in select regions of India. The various kind of sites and facilities included – an independent residential building, farm house, home stays, guest houses, partner institutional buildings etc.
After the covid-19 scenario, we have limited our permanent integrated facilities of work and stay to only few sites at Kangra – Dharamshala region. The other regions will be operating from local community places with limited local human resources through till the covid-19 pandemic situation improves in 2021.
Salient features of the current integrated facilities (Residential / Hostel facilities for Staff, Scholars, Fellows, Interns, and Volunteers) at Kangra includes:
- Affordable and comfortable at secure places
- Attached bath-wash with warm water supply / availability
- Women friendly and safe and secure facilities
- Meals available at each of the facilities
- Walking distance to wifi connected office/workplace
Currently, we have accommodations at – Kangra, Dharamshala, and Naddi-Mcleodganj, next to our offices / project works.
Maple Leaf Hostel Dorms with 4 to 8 members in a bigger room / hall with washrooms within the set of dorms