Grameen ViKAAS Dev SEVA
(Rural Village Knowledge, Awareness and Action on Sustainable Development through Social Entrepreneurship and Volunteer Action)
- Socio-Cultural Creativity and Women’s Empowerment Program
- Healthcare Outreach
- Economic development through, Micro-finance and Micro-Entrepreneurship
- Education and Skills Development program
- Ecology, Environment, and Conservation
These projects and the rural ViKAAS centres are being developed through a low resource investment strategy in five different geographic and demographic regions of India.
The small scale projects are being planned / undertaken in few villages each in different geographic and demographic regions of India for building integrated and cross-cultural good case practices:
- High Altitude Region :: villages near Leh (Ladakh – J&K)
- Hilly Region :: near Dharamsala (Himachal Pradesh)
- Agricultural Plains :: near Amritsar (Punjab)
- Arid Desert Region :: near Jodhpur / Bikaner (Rajasthan)
- Coastal Region :: near Goa, and near Alleppey / Kochi (Kerala)
for more details of our NGO / ONG intiative of Grameen ViKAAS Dev SEVA, please visit the related given links above.