Sustainable development related programs, projects and other related initiatives of EduCARE India NGO include (but not limited to):
- Social and Cultural Equity, Women Empowerment and Gender Issues
- Health and Well-being, Food and Nutrition, Emergency First Aid and Safety
- Economic Empowerment and Poverty Alleviation
- Education and Life Skills
- Ecology and Environment, Natural Resources (Water, Air and Soil Hygiene) Conservation
While each program has their own predominant focus area, we employ a holistic approach, connecting all of our programs through education and empowerment, the basis of all our projects.
Apart from conducting some of the activities at independent locations, most of the project activity work of these affiliate programs is currently undertaken in an integrated approach at our ViKAAS Centre facilities in rural areas in India.
Sustainable development related programs, projects