EduCARE India NGO has a number of programs / initiatives aimed towards sustainable rural development, that includes:
- Women Empowerment and Gender Issues
- Rural Healthcare and Safety
- Economic Empowerment and Poverty Alleviation
- Education and Life Skills
- Ecology and Environment Conservation
- Social Entrepreneurship for Sustain-ability and Sustainable;e Development
While each program has their own predominant focus area, we employ a holistic approach, connecting all of our programs through education and empowerment, the basis of all our projects.
Apart from conducting some of the activities at independent locations, most of the project activity work of these affiliate programs is currently undertaken in an integrated approach at our ViKAAS Centre facilities in rural areas in India.