EduCARE India has a number of individual program initiatives, including:
- Conserve Natural India (ConservEN) – Conservation of environment and natural biodiversity
- MicroEmpowered India – Micro-finance and micro-enterprise support for the marginalised, poor & women
- YoungWomensIDEA – Gender-based rights and empowerment programs
- EducationSkills India – Education and skills development in rural India
- RuralHealthCare India – Promoting healthy lifestyles through education and prevention
While each program has their own predominant focus area, we employ a holistic approach, connecting all of our programs through education and empowerment, the basis of all our projects.
Apart from conducting some of the activities at independent locations, most of the project activity work of these affiliate programs is currently undertaken in an integrated approach at our ViKAS Centre facilities in rural areas in northwest India.