Do you love the freedom and adventure of travel? Are you passionate about creating positive change while you are explore the beauty and diversity of other cultures?
EduCARE India NGO and is affiliate initiatives facilitates a unique mix of meaningful volunteering and travel around north India.
The Marketing and Program Development Coordinator of Eco Volunteer Travel India is an exciting, creative and dynamic role that combines marketing and PR and grass-root development work! It is a totally unique opportunity to be part of exciting and meaningful travel adventures, whilst at the same time contributing to the empowerment and sustainable development of the communities with which you work and stay.
The Coordinator position is a people oriented job, involving the development and implementation of various volunteer and travel packages. It also requires working developing and implementing marketing strategies and the ability to understand client needs.
You will be given freedom and autonomy to work in your own creative way to implement and develop your unique ideas. Through the journey you will gain invaluable skills in leadership, tourism, sustainable development, marketing, volunteer management and coordination – a truly unique opportunity!
What You Will Learn:
- How to create a long term implementation plan and marketing strategies.
- Relationship building with potential partners, online applicants
- Create compelling and meaningful programs that build the capacity of local communities
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, Tourism, non-profit management or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Interest in nonprofit management and community development.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with various organisations and other professionals in the non-profit, tourism and marketing field.
We require a dynamic, creative and outgoing individual to join our exciting team as soon as possible for a minimum 6 month internship period. Interns receive free accommodation, work place transportation and communications.
There is also potential for suitable applicants to progress to a Fellowship position after the initial 3/6 month internship period.
The Fellowship Award include the following:
- A monthly stipend of $150 plus performance based commission for your work site living support expenses
- A year-long travel health insurance plan (limited and to be agreed on by both parties and purchased by the Fellow)
- A round-trip airfare ticket (limited and to be agreed on by both parties for an approved time during your fellowship period)
- Reimbursement of the employment visa extension fee for remainder period of the agreed fellowship.
- Additional financial incentives on commission basis* Join us !
- Frequent opportunities for internal capacity-building and on-going professional development
- An international, multi-cultural work environment
- Working hours 5-days a week, 40 hours, flexible timings.
- 6 to 12 month contract with the possibility of extension based on performance.
- monthly incentives / stipend available after 1-months successful probationary internship