Our work approach and strategy include the following:
1. Develop and implement projects aligned with global goals – SDGs;
2. Harness the potential of social entrepreneurship and volunteer action (SEVA);
3. Develop local civic institutions to leverage and build partnerships;
4. Create opportunities for interested aspiring local women and young leaders to develop global perspectives, explore their own potential, develop leadership skills, and contribute to community based sustainable development initiatives (YouWA and YouVA);
5. Leverage and utilise the potential of university students and young professionals through Academic Fieldwork and Research Internships (EI-AFRI);
6. Work in cyclic teams with a sense of collaborative ownership and lateral team management.