The NGO Fellowship Program is a 1 to 2 year work placement designed to provide passionate and motivated graduates / professionals with NGO leadership opportunities in the sectors of empowerment and sustainable regenerative development work, team and program/ project management, human resources, marketing, social business management and communication.
Fellows are awarded a management / coordinator position. They are provided with additional training and will be responsible for managing their own department consisting of staff, interns and/or students.
The Fellowship Program is open to anybody who has already completed 3-6 months as an intern with EduCARE India or its affiliate program organisations / institutions displaying leadership potential and desired work ethics.
Fellowships are awarded to applicants based on a number of key performance indicators and reviews conducted throughout the course of their internship. These include a having a positive and professional attitude, a strong commitment to shared goals and mission of the organisation, work ethics, meeting required goals and objectives, and managing challenges appropriately.
As a Fellow, beyond one’s work project, one has to also take up additional responsibilities of a coordinator that includes target recruitment to maintain hr and financial sustainability.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities with leadership experience
- Accommodation and work-related expenses paid by the organisation / its outsource services
- A monthly stipend of approximately $150 USD per month for meals and personal care items
- Reimbursement of one-way flight ticket to home country on completion of your fellowship tenure.
- One year medical insurance and visa extension fee (reimbursed at the completion of the Fellowship period)
- Work-based experiential learning in form of certificate program (work related field)
- 1 or 2-year diploma (for 2-year Fellows) from a university / professional learning institution in India
- 6 weeks holiday plus designated 1-week study time every 6-months in a calendar year
* Note that the fellowship award/stipends are linked to individual performance indicators. Every fellow has to undertake first 3-months of the Fellowship time as probationary time.
** For more inquiries and information about the Fellowship Program, please Contact us at – email@example.com