Animal Care through Education and Veterinary Outreach (AnimalCEVO)
Animal Care through Education and Veterinary Outreach (AnimalCEVO) project combines animal health education and veterinary outreach to underserved communities who own animals and to reported animals in need in various locations within our outreach capacity.
Our resource persons and volunteers works to:
- carry out community wide research through general observational outings in the outreach area and by focussed visits to families with animals and pets;
- develop IEC materials and organise community outreach education for care and welfare of animals in the community and in wildlife;
- develop partnerships with veterinary clinics and animal care centres to connect them with the families with animals within our outreach area;
- support the animal care initiatives of the local animal husbandry departments;
- support mandate of Animal Welfare Board to prevent cruelty, suffering and pain to all creatures;
- support the sustainable development goals, SDG 14 (Life Below Water) and SDG 15 (Life on land).